Awarded speakers/Plenary have been allocated 45 minutes for their presentations including discussion.
Invited speakers have been allocated 30 minutes for their presentations including discussion.
Keynote speakers have been allocated 30 minutes for their presentations including discussion.
Oral presentation speakers have been allocated 20 minutes for their presentations including discussion.
- Only PowerPoint presentation files will be accepted.
- LCD high resolution projector and PC will be available.
- Cost for any special audio-visual request will be the responsibility of the individual speaker.
- Posters are to be attached to the boards in the morning on the day of proper poster session.
- Suitable adhesive materials will be provided for the authors in place.
- The preferred format of posters is A0 portrait mode. However, each board can hold a poster up to 0,97 m wide and 2,20 m high (3.2 ft x 7.2 ft).
- Each poster must include text in a large enough font to be read easily from a distance of up to 1.5m.
- All authors must print and bring their posters to the conference.
- The organizers will tag the poster boards by the abstract IDs.
- Titles and author’s names should go with the posters.
- The conference attendees will be able to watch the posters all the time. However, presenting authors are expected to be available in front of the poster during the poster session only.
- There will be no slide or PC presentation during this session.